Being a World Heritage City, Bath not only offers a wealth of beautiful historic Georgian buildings, but also a vast array of things to see and do throughout your stay.
Top 10 Things To Do In Bath:
- Explore The Roman Baths, one of the finest examples of Roman architecture in the world. Discover the story of Bath and the only natural thermal spring in Britain.
- Bathe in The Thermae Bath Spa. You can float around in the natural thermal waters which the Romans enjoyed over 2,000 years ago in a roof top pool whilst overlooking the City.
- Take a stroll through the Royal Victoria Park and past The Royal Crescent, stopping off to enjoy Number One Royal Crescent, a historic house museum, to illustrate how wealthy owners of the late 18th century might have furnished and occupied such a house.
- Soak up the Stunning Architecture of The Circus, Pulteney Bridge, Prior Park and Bath Abbey.
- Take a step back in time to find Mr Darcy as you retrace the steps of Jane Austen, Bath’s most famous Resident. For the full experience visit the Jane Austen Centre close to Queen’s Square.
- Take the Bath Skyline Walk, a 6 mile walk taking in the wonderful views from the surrounding hills – regarded as the UK’S best skyline walk.
- Have a gastronomic experience, choosing from one of over 300 restaurants in Bath, including many local, hidden gems our guests just love.
- Shop until you drop! The shopping in Bath is to die for, not just your run-of-the-mile high street shops, but individual boutiques and specialist shops, perfect for presents and a little something for you too!
- Take afternoon tea in style at some of the lovely tea shops in Bath, from the grandeur of the Pump Rooms to the quaint charm of Sally Lunn’s, this is a must.
- Catch a show at the Theatre Royal, one of the country’s oldest theatres in the UK, where you can enjoy comedy, drama, dance or musical shows.